Innosilicon is a professional ASIC R&D manufacturer with products covering multiple fields in the world today. The biggest advantages of Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster are the highest hashrate and the lowest power consumption. Our hashrate is 4.7 times than the market miners. Our power consumption is 1380W which contributes to the energy efficiency ratio.
All these will bring new mining experience to the majority of our miners. As a result, you can save a lot of electricity expenses. Through our meticulous research and development, we have made the operation of our miners extremely stable, which can significantly reduce the operating cost and bring higher ROI!
- Hashrate: 4.3TH/s(+/-8%)
- Power Consumption: 1380W (+/-8%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Chip Type: S11 SiaMaster ASIC
- Dimensions: Single Tube, 290 mm(L)*130mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Net Weight: 3.7KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethernet
Innosilicon S11 SiaMaster is fully tested and open for order now! Delivery time starts from 3th July. Goods will be sent within 3 days after payment confirmation.
All S11 SiaMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave a Ticket Type: C1 message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted in response to market condition changes at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- If above case happens, services of your miner will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
- If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.