Innosilicon A9 ZMaster is a powerful equihash miner with a few times better hash rate & efficiency than any competition. Just like Innosilicon recently announced world most efficient 17.2TH BTC T2 miner, this dedicated hardware has very low operating cost, high ROI and longevity. It has a small form factor, low noise, designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty.
- Hashrate: 50ksol/s +/-6%
- Power Consumption: 620W +/-5%(normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU. 25°C temperature)
- Chip Type: A9 ZMaster ASIC
- Dimensions: 360 mm(L)*125mm(W)*155mm(H)
- Net Weight: 5.92KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Network Connection: Ethemet
The new Equihash miner, A9 ZMaster has 50ksol/s and takes 620W at the wall. A few times better than any of the competition, the A9 Zmaster has unbeatable performance. It will undoubtedly lead the market for the foreseeable future.
Innosilicon A9 ZMaster has a very low operating cost, longevity, and an excellent ROI. With a small form factor, low noise levels, the A9 was designed to help network decentralization with renewed energy and loyalty.
This first batch is available in limited quantities, and it will take a while before more can be manufactured. The A9 Zmaster is one of the most efficient miners to date. Make sure to get yours.
Equihash Coins list
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- ZCash (ZEC)
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP)
- Komodo (KMD)
- ZenCash (ZEN)
- ZClassic (ZCL)
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ)
- Hush (HUSH)
- Zero (ZER)
- Bitgem (BTG)
- Zelcash (ZEL)
All A9 ZMaster will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival).
If any problem, please leave a Ticket Type: C1 message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you asap.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted in response to market condition changes at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served.
Both Units are Shipped Out in 24-48 Hours after full payment was made and confirmed.
2. If you have ordered the PSU, please be aware: the PSU we provide fits for our miners but does not come with AC cable. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. If you wish to order PSU with more than 1600W power, please purchase AC cable with 3*1.0 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.0mm.
4. Please write the recipient’s name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.